VirtualFolders iOS App and the VirtualFolders Salesforce.com App can be used independently or as integrated modules.
"Virtual Folders" App serves as a tool to organize website Links/URLs and offline PDF files.
Optionally, you can register for a free Salesforce.com account
and use the database as a centralized repository for bookmarks.
You get upto 5 MB free data storage and it will let you save upto 2000 bookmarks
(assuming you have an average of 5 bookmarks per topic and ~ 400 topics).
Steps to Get Started :
- Get the
VirtualFolders iOS App
- Create Subjects and associate related URLs or PDF Documents in the iOS App directly
- If you'd like to use the Salesforce.com Cloud database, register
here for a free database
- After you have registered with Salesforce.com, install
this package to get the VirturalFolders Salesforce App
VirtualFolders Chrome Extension or to easily add bookmarks to VirturalFolders database ( Salesforce.com cloud database )
- Configure the iOS App to use Salesforce Integration [ settings parameter of VirtualFolders iOS App ]
- Import data from Salesforce.com to VirtualFolders iOS App
- You can now browse the Urls from VirtualFolders iOS App or access the Urls from within the VirtualFolders Salesforce.com App
- Information is stored in an offline database as Subjects and related Documents (it can be URLs or offline PDF documents).
- Data can be shared between users of this App using Export and Import feature (useful if you want to share specific topics with someone).
- Data can be exported as json/html files.
- Data can be imported if available in json format as shown in example below.
- Data can be imported from Salesforce.com - please install
this package for Salesforce.com integration -
- Keep track of a list of Interested Real Estate properties if you are in the market to buy or sell a property
- PDF files can be added for offline browsing / e-Sign with PDF Reader
- Improve appeal of your Résumé by splitting it into multiple PDF files based on key sections like Summary, Key Projects, Vision, Profile link etc.,
- Create a Subject of interest and compile all relevant links as related items
- Mortgage brokers can prepare a list of links and email to subscribers who can add the links to this App
Please submit your questions / comments with Subject : "Virtual Folders App Support"
to Virtual Folders App Support
Will get back to you ASAP.